Saturday, September 22, 2012

Stutter

      Alright, so today didn't really happen. Well, sort of. Bad news- I failed on my mission to make it to the gym. I left early for work this morning and left my gym bag at the house. The plan was to come home and get it, but I had forgot about a commitment I had made to a co-worker of mine who does not have a washer/dryer. I have been buried in her laundry since I got home. Good news- NO FRIED FOOD!!! It was actually harder than I thought it would be. Several times I went to pick up a random fry at work and had to remind myself and throw it away. So, the day is not a total wash.

     Tomorrow is an 11 hour work day, so the gym is not going to happen. Let's try for Monday.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment